- How do you provide value to my business?
As entrepreneurs, we understand that you need enough working capital to fund the many aspects of your business. Our value is in providing the capital you need today to maintain and grow your business for tomorrow and beyond.
The approval requirements for our lending programs are significantly lower compared to secured bank loans, so our funding programs are the fastest and easiest way to obtain the money you need. In addition, unlike traditional banks, we offer post-funding support in the form of strategic and financial consulting—free of charge.
- What is the application process?The application process is straightforward and should take approximately five minutes. You can submit an application through our website to guide you through the process. Once we receive your full application and supporting documents, you will receive an offer within 24 hours.
- What are your minimum requirements to be approved for funding?
Minimum of six months in business.
Minimum of $10,000 in monthly revenues.
Your business is based in the United States.
- What can I use the money for?
It is your money for your business, so you can use it however you see fit. Many of our clients use funding to cover payroll, renovate, manage inventory, expand, purchase equipment, and a variety of miscellaneous business expenses. You are the expert in maintaining and growing your company, and we are the experts in getting you the money you need to do so. It’s a win-win situation.
- I have bad credit and even a previous bankruptcy. Can you get me funding?
This is one of our most frequently asked questions and the answer is YES! If you have poor personal credit, or even have filed previously for bankruptcy, we can still provide you with working capital. The qualifications are 1) you have been in business for at least six months and 2) your business generates sales in excess of $8,500 per month. In over 90% of cases, if you meet these two requirements, we can provide you with funding!
- How long will it take to receive my money?Depends on the type of financing. Cash advances are received within 24 hours after a contract is executed. Other loan types may take between 3 and 15 days.
- How does the Advisory and Financing process work?
Our process is very simple. We assess your future sales revenues and get you the money you need to manage and grow your business.
Once we receive the pre-qualification application as well as a couple of supporting documents, funding takes place within 48-72 hours.
- How much money am I eligible to receive?
Our advisory service will help you determine the right product for your needs. This and the current state of your business will help assess the amount of money you'll be eligible to receive.
- Are you providing me with a loan?
Our solutions can be categorized broadly into Cash Advances, Loans, Receivables Factoring. Each works differently, so here's a short summary. We can discuss in much more detail, specifically for your business needs, so please call us at 678-999-7372.
Cash Advances - Technically, this is not a loan. We buy a percentage of your future sales, and advance you that money upfront. In exchange, you agree to pay us back out of those future sales.
Loans - You can think of loans as you would traditionally, but within this group, there are many alternatives that have different benefits and flexibility options for you.
Receivables Factoring - Receive funds now secured by the invoices you have sent to your customers, but which have not yet been paid by them. Think of collecting cash as soon as you invoice, withouth having to wait on payment terms.
- Do I have to take the full amount that I am approved for?
No. You decide how much of the approved amount that you wish to receive
- What types of businesses/industries do you work with?We work with over 500 different industry groups in a variety of sectors, such as food service, health care, automotive, textiles, manufacturing, construction, technology, services and retail.
- What information and supporting documents do I need to supply?Requirements vary, but most for most products you'd need to provide copies of the following: bank statements, driver’s license, lease agreement, and a voided check from your business bank account.
- How can I ensure that my application is processed as fast as possible?We do everything within our power to make the funding process simple, fast, and hassle-free, but we need your cooperation, too! The best way to avoid delays and receive your funding as quickly as possible is to provide all requested documentation to us in a timely manner. We stay in touch with you throughout the funding process.